Thursday, October 14, 2010
Well here we are at almost week 37 (on Saturday.) and just another close call. I was woke up at 1:00 A.M. on Wednesday morning with Sarah saying she was in pain and having steady contractions. So off we went to the hospital thinking this was it. I grabbed the bag and tossed the car seats in the back and sped off thinking if I get pulled over at least I have a good excuse this time to tell the officer. The hospital got us set in a room and then started to monitor her contractions. Apparently every 5 to 10 minutes apart are not good enough to get you a stay at the hospital, so back home at 4:00 A.M. we went. Yes they were right, but enough already! I sure hope this isn't a sign of things to come from the babies! They are setting things on their terms and they are not even here yet! So once again, the wait continues.
Saturday, October 2, 2010
Well it's week 35 and the doctor said Fri. that it looks like both are head down and things are ready to happen. So the waiting continues with keeping track of the contractions and the pain level. It really could be anytime now lets just hope it's not during the Notre Dame game tonight hahaha. With excitement of what will soon happen we wait and wait some more.