Thursday, October 14, 2010

Come on already!

Well here we are at almost week 37 (on Saturday.) and just another close call. I was woke up at 1:00 A.M. on Wednesday morning with Sarah saying she was in pain and having steady contractions. So off we went to the hospital thinking this was it. I grabbed the bag and tossed the car seats in the back and sped off thinking if I get pulled over at least I have a good excuse this time to tell the officer. The hospital got us set in a room and then started to monitor her contractions. Apparently every 5 to 10 minutes apart are not good enough to get you a stay at the hospital, so back home at 4:00 A.M. we went. Yes they were right, but enough already! I sure hope this isn't a sign of things to come from the babies! They are setting things on their terms and they are not even here yet! So once again, the wait continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment