Sunday, February 27, 2011

Open mouth insert fingers

How much slobber can a baby have? Enough apparently that Silas needs a new bib or outfit constantly and Grace is now following suit. I guess fingers taste good and come in many flavors, some better than others. I can't tell if we are teething, but Grace has been pretty grumpy and that is not like her. So all we can do is comfort her and help rub her gums to soothe her discomfort.

Mr. Si finally rolled over and made it look like he was an old pro at it until Grace showed him up and did it twice in a row. Needless to say Silas seems to be under the impression "see I can do it when I feel like it " and that once was good for now. He has not rolled over since. Play time has been better each time and the giggles are easy to get out of them now. We are learning kids songs on guitar and so far we have Old MacDonald, Pop Goes the Weasel, and You are my Sunshine. Is it ok you think if sometimes we turn the electric guitar on and turn them into a rock songs? I think so.

School for me starts tomorrow and I will be busier than ever, but I probably should get out every once in a while and talk to adults. I hope I don't say everything twice in baby talk or want to stay after class knowing that home work is going to be harder than homework.

Thanks to my in-laws for my new mixer, so now I can really get serious about baking (as if my belly needs it)

No comments:

Post a Comment